On March 17th, ARTP issued a new regulation for Short Range Devices Regulations.
The new regulation opens new bands for new applications:
- more bands are allowed for inductive applications like Wireless Chargers
- 24.05-24.5GHz and 77-81GHz are open for RTTT
- 57-64GHz is allowed for Non specific applications including radars
- more bands for radiodetermination, TLPR, TLP
- 6000-8500MHz for Non Specific including UWB
For the full copy of the regulation, you are invited to download from our knowledge center